Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Bober

Today is Jeff's 39th birthday and I'm off to Las Vegas.

Every year for the past 15 or so years, Jeff and a bunch of his friends would go to Vegas sometime in the month of October because so many of them had birthday's in October.  Once Jeff and I started dating, I started tagging along sporadically when I could, and since a few of my own girlfriends have birthdays in October, they started joining the party too. 

Jeff went every year with his friends.  I even paid for him to go by himself as his birthday present right after we got engaged, even though I couldn't go because of work responsibilities.  Last year was the only year he didn't go.  He just wasn't feeling it.

This year, we decided to go on his actual birthday and celebrate him and everyone else who has a birthday in October.

Happy birthday love of my life.  I am keeping your traditions alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment