Friday, May 29, 2015

Seventeen Months

It's the end of the school year.  This is one of the most stressful times of the year for teachers.  We are tired and overworked and for some reason, parents and students are just now recognizing grades and demanding that they be allowed to do anything and everything to improve those grades.

This is also the time of year where we see the end in sight.  This is when Jeff and I would be planning something fun.  He would usually take a week off of work while I was on summer break and we would usually start planning all of the fantastic places we would be eating, since our lives focused mainly on food and enjoying it together. 

I am happy for the summer to come but it also makes me a little sad that I will not have him to share it with.

I hope he approves of all of the changes I have made this year without him. 

I hope he is with me in both my good moments and bad. 

I hope he is happy and pain free. 

And most of all, I hope he knows that I love him dearly and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment