Friday, July 31, 2015

I Forgot to Count Somehow

This is the first time that I did not "count" this month.  My friends actually had to remind me and I didn't know how to respond when it finally dawned on me that it was the 29th and I didn't realize it.

I am torn between feeling guilty and a little sense of relief that somehow the 29th this month escaped me. 

Luckily I had therapy on the 30th, and I was able to discuss this in great length with my therapist.  He reassured me that there was nothing to feel guilty about, that it is normal, that even though we sometimes fight it, life goes on and I need to continue to live.  So that is what I'm trying to do.

But sometimes that guilt monster is an evil beast.  But I am strong and I know that Jeff wants me to be happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment