Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Over 100 blog posts!

I can't believe I've published over 100 blog posts!  I am very proud of myself and I hope that what I have written has helped people in the same way other bloggers have helped me.

I never really thought of myself as a super optimistic person.  I can be very cynical, sarcastic, harsh and blunt.  But after reading though the 100 blog posts I've published, I've noticed that I try very hard to look at the bright side of things, especially in the widow situation.  Don't get me wrong, I have my dark moments, and sometimes those moments last for weeks but I try really hard to come out of that by remembering how fortunate I am in life in general.

So, I have to say that not only am I proud of myself for writing and publishing over 100 posts, I'm also proud of myself for trying to look on the bright side of things.

For fun, here are some of the most common (and cliche) quotes about looking at the bright side of things:
  • When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
  • There's always a light at the end of the tunnel.
  • Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
  • Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
  • You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down.
Enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment