Monday, October 9, 2017

Maria and Judy Are Back

Remember when I wrote about how my oldest friends didn't want to be my friends anymore?  You can read about it here if you missed it or don't remember.

Since my mom died, my relationships with Maria and Judy have slowly improved.  They have known my mom since we were all in middle and high school and my house was the place to hang out.  They highly respected my mom and loved her very much.

They were very hands on with the planning and organizing of my mom's celebrations of life.  They were very dependable and gracious.  Since then, we have slowly begun to mend our friendships. They both met Wyoming when he came into town for my mom's celebrations of life and were respectful and kind.  I cannot ask for anything more.

I am glad that we are coming back together.  Our friendships will not go back to the way they were and I'm fine with that.  People evolve and so do relationships.  We cannot hold on to the past, or worry about the future too much.  We have to live in the present and enjoy what's right in front of us.

Right now, I'm enjoying Maria and Judy back in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment