Wednesday, November 4, 2015

How Do I Start to Get Back on Track You Ask?

As widows we have to try and "get back on track," to "find our new normal," to "start living a life for ourselves," and all those other wonderful words of advice people tell us and we tell ourselves.

It's easier said than done, right?

I just need someone to tell me how to do it!  I exhaustively read grief literature, widow blogs, and anything else I can get my hands and eyes on to help me move forward.  I gave a little snippet of some of the literature that helped me the most in a previous blog post.

But recently, I found this fantastic article called "10 Things You Must Give Up to Get Yourself Back on Track" that has a great little list of some things that you could do to help focus and jump start your "new normal," your "new life," or whatever else you want to call it.  I know it helped to reinforce things I already know and shed some light on some things I needed to see.

Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment