Friday, September 2, 2016

Investment Opportunity Part 2

Remember when I mentioned that I met with my financial advisor and we came up with a potential investment opportunity?

Well, now that I'm a little further into the process, I've been discussing this with Wyoming and we are hoping to use this as an opportunity to potentially grow our future together.  We are thinking we could be partners.  I could buy the land and he could develop it.  Of course these are all just ideas and hopes for the future, nothing has been decided yet, and I'm sure there will be all kinds of contracts in place before we move forward, but I feel good about it.

I have some anxiety about this of course and I am working through it but I am really hoping that this means I am making huge steps to move forward in life and in my relationship with Wyoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment