Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Around this time last year we found out that Jeff's cancer had spread to his brain. We were about to start whole brain radiation.

I'm trying to focus on the things I am thankful for.  Here is my list of things I am thankful for this year:

  • I found a soul mate that I loved unconditionally and who loved me unconditionally.  It was real and I got to experience it.
  • I have a fantastic job now.  His death helped me take the chance to leave a pretty comfortable position and  reach for a better one.
  • I live in a pretty awesome neighborhood and a pretty awesome house that I can afford.
  • I have unbelievably supportive friends and immediate family.
  • My dog is awesome, even if she is a hot mess.
I plan on eating myself senseless and spending time with those I love today.  I miss my husband but I have a lot of things to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment