Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad

Today is my parents' wedding anniversary.  They have been married for over 40 years.  It's been 42 years to be exact.  They have definitely been awesome role models.

They were able to retire a little over 10 years ago and have been traveling and relaxing and just enjoying themselves, which I'm glad they got the opportunity to do since my mom has been having some health problems these last couple years.

My dad says all the time now that people should retire as soon as financially possible and really enjoy life.  With Jeff leaving so early in life and now with my mom having health problems, I can't agree with him more. 

I think about how Jeff and I would be if we would have made it to 42 years of marriage.

But at least my parents made it.  Happy 42nd Anniversary Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment